Graphic Designer with a diverse skill set connects the software development and marketing team with user experience and creates innovative designs. The candidate possesses extensive knowledge of best graphic design software to develop software mockups, website layouts, marketing material and print collateral.
He/she should be conceptual thinker with detail-oriented thought process and should have ability to thrive on collaboration and enjoy all aspects of the creative process. He/she is exceptional creative talent in both graphic and web design, proactive and a team player.
- Blend photography, imagery, charts, text, and multimedia elements to create high impact web pages, print advertising, presentations, and multimedia pieces and sales & marketing designs.
- Maintain websites and their corresponding updates (design, graphics, layout, etc.)
- Design software mockups in accordance with application themes and layout
- Create original illustrations, graphics, and other artwork
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all channels
- Foster a positive and productive work environment that places a premium on ideas, creativity and innovation; encourage initiative and forward-thinking among team members
- Remain abreast of trends in design and technology to ensure creative solutions are relevant and reflective of the current company needs.
- Stay plugged in to the healthcare information technology to bring business acumen and fresh thinking to the role
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience with graphic design
- Extensive experience and proficiency with current graphic design software and tools, practices and procedures including Adobe Creative Suite (with Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency), Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, HTML and others
- Proficient in both print and web design
- Desire and ability to solve problems through creative thinking; self-motivated
- Superior conceptual and critical-thinking abilities
- Experience with and understanding of all aspects of print, digital and mobile design.
- A visual portfolio demonstrating creative talent, refined sense of design and typography, use of images with overall simplicity and powerful use of written communication
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong follow-up, follow-through and extraordinary time-management skills; adherence to deadlines
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
- Ability to maintain flexibility in a fast-moving and/or changing environment
- Experience working as part of a collaborative team as well as directly with business stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically while staying on top of tactical execution
- Experience presenting in small and large groups at all levels of an organization
- Software development house experience a plus
- Experience in HTML and CSS