A Cubed Tech is looking for Content Writer Internees who will be expected to produce creative content in a timely manner. Working within a dynamic team of individuals, you will be gaining invaluable experience through conducting interviews, writing reviews and developing the art of producing top quality content.
You are expected to produce blog posts, post & produce quality content on numerous platforms from coming up with a Tagline to posting content on Social Media for clients. Ultimately, you should be a well-rounded individual who can take quick decisions and work within timelines.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
• Research and produce content after receiving the brief
• Write articles up to the length of 600 words
• Come up with creative slogans and taglines for clients
• Display knowledge and technique for Search Engine Optimization (basic)
• Coordinate with the editorial team for publishing approvals
• Work within teams effectively and meet project deadlines
The Content Writer requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset with the following skill set:
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Well versed in best practices for online content publishing (blogs & social media)
• Basic understanding of search engine optimization & social media marketing and how it applies to content marketing
• Familiarity with Wordpress, MS office, Google Drive & Dropbox