In ADDO we've been helping companies innovate and digitize by building data-driven mobile and web apps and using AI and data science to find opportunities to grow revenues and optimize operations. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
The ideal candidate will have 3 plus years in the field of User Experience/User Interface and be passionate about researching, designing, testing, and applying user-centric products and experiences. We want someone to help lead us in bringing together a consistent, intuitive design/function across our 3 primary platforms of Web, iOS and Android along with various design components.
- Analyze, understand, and solve functional problems for users by designing rewarding experiences
- Develop end-to-end journey flows, scenarios, mocks, and prototypes for mobile and desktop
- Drive design research initiatives, personas, competitive analysis, and A/B tests
- Read and follow others in the industry to keep abreast of new research and learnings
- Intuitive grasp of UI and usability best practices, emerging trends, and constraints
- Strong portfolio of UX solutions for Mobile (iOS and Android) and Desktop with exceptional visual design and solid information architecture
- Understanding of how UX design impacts brand positioning, conversion, and customer happiness
- Advanced proficiency with design (PhotoShop/Illustrator/Sketch) and prototyping tools (Azure, InDesign, or equivalent)
- Creating sitemaps, mockups, journey maps, and user interfaces
- Great communication, organization, and presentation skills and a passion for the digital space