Adroit Accounting Solution is looking for Senior Level Accountant.
- MUST Have 3 Years to 4 year of experience of UK firm.
- For Our UK and Canadian Clients .
Must Be Very Fluent In English Language;
Job title ;
- Practice Manager (PM)
- Reports to SPM or Local Director (as agrees with management)
Job purpose ;
- The purpose of a Practice Manager is to manage a team of Client Manager’s (each working for a unique client (accounting practice) with a set of Associate Accountants) and to groom his Senior Managers for the position of Practice Manager.
- It is as if the Practice Manager is running his own mini-Practice within the company.
- Hence duties and responsibilities below include managing Quality of work, Client Correspondence & Feedback and Potential Growth all for the whole team below:
Duties and responsibilities;
- Training and development of Client Managers for growth
- Preparing Client Managers to work with client (accounting practices.) Client managers are divided in 3 categories as reported in attached document for UK and Canada.
- PM should work towards developing all sets of skill in his/her team.
- Managing new trials; deploying client managers to work with client’s independently whereas PM continues with backend support and client manager handles day to day tasks and communication with client directly. Recognizing and resolving any shortcomings in task performance during trial either himself/herself or through appointment of resolution to the right experienced resource within Adroit/Obox team network
- Managing Client Correspondence & Feedback·
- Overseeing communication of client manager with client.
- Checking progress of tasks assigned.
- Regular feedback from clients through meetings and feedback forms.
- Managing Quality of Work·
- Managing internal progress reports of each Client Manager ·
- Managing time sheets for Each Client ·
- Reviewing client managers work on a regular basis to ensure consistency of quality of work that is sent across to the client practice.
- Conducting Weekly meetings with whole team reviewing client feedback, weekly progress and using these meetings for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Managing Resolution of issues in Task Performance·
- Resolving any issues on task performance either himself/herself or through appointment of resolution to the right experienced resource within Obox team network (for all clients directly below)
- Developing Practice Managers·
- PM should be working towards developing a set of Practice Manager in his/her team to allow themselves to be promoted to Senior Practice Manager level.
- Company will provide a mix of trained resources who are already and Client Manager level and trainees to assist in this building process.
- Job Timings:
- 1pm to 10pm & 5pm to 2Am