Tasks We Need You To Perform
- Making Great First Impressions: In many cases, you will be the first person a customer, potential customer, or visitor interacts with. Whether you are answering the door, replying to emails or answering and returning phone calls, you’ll be responsible for making sure everyone gets the information they need and feel taken care of from the moment they first interact with you.
- Answering and returning phone calls from customers and prospects: You will be the first point of contact for all prospective clients and customers. Also, when you're not here to answer the phone, many of the calls will go to voicemail. You'll be responsible for returning those calls the next day.
- Data Entry: CRM data entry, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Responding to customer service phone calls and emails: We get quite a few phone calls and email every day. You will need to respond to each of these within 24 hours or the next business day with basic information that we'll provide to you. So you must be professional with the phone, using email, and be a good typist.
- Basic stuff to keep up with the paper flow.
Required Skills: These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- A “Stewardship Mentality”: You will be taking care of our customers and prospective customers. They are all VERY important, so you must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must be relentless in finding solutions for them. We'll teach you the basics of what to say and do, but we can't teach you how to have a great attitude and a strong desire to help people.
- Microsoft Word: You must be very comfortable using Word
- Microsoft Excel: You must have basic Excel skills - you won't have to do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable doing what we need you to do.
- Good Phone Personality/Etiquette: You will be talking with our clients and customers, who are VERY important to us, and prospective customers, who are also important! You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages, and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. We'll teach you everything you need to say and do, but we can't teach you manners and professionalism.
- Customer Service and People Skills: You must have a natural ability or "servant-hood" mentality, positive attitude, and have impeccable people skills.
- A great deal of your work will be via email. You must be very comfortable and proficient with email.
- Thoughtfulness and Organization: We need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I am very serious about this one! I do not want a robot, I want someone who learns and grows with our company.
- Attention to Detail: This is a must! You will need to catch the little things from scheduling to wording, numbers, cleaning, etc.
- We are a small business and as such things change very fast. So we need someone that can adapt to change on the fly.
Customer Service Experience:
Customers are the lifeblood of our business; you must have a “WILL DO” attitude when it comes to empowering and assisting our fitness family.
Bonus Skills If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack.