Advent Interactive is in search of a Social Media Specialist who has a passion for social media and has the ability to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
As a Social Media Executive, you will have the responsibility of managing Social Media Marketing and platforms for all brands and further ensure that the Social Media accounts are delivering more information about the brand and further getting higher ranking compared to the competitors and more traffic is driven towards the websites.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Increase brand awareness, visibility and traffic to our web properties through creating relevant, valuable and engaging content.
- Build an online community and increase user loyalty
- Develop a social media strategy for each channel - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Direct the creation of engaging content for each channel
- You must be a great communicator and influencer. Fluency in English and strong copywriting skills, with a perfectionism for grammar and spelling, are a must.
- You have 3+ years experience working in a company or agency setting focused on social media and digital marketing communications.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
- Boost brand awareness, traffic, and lead generation to our web properties and build an online community
- Control the communication on each channel and ensure it’s on-brand
- Manage, monitor, and measure the performance of channels and develop a monthly report.
- Monitor brand mentions
- Participating in travel forums and communities for brand awareness.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Monitoring social media pages and replying to users.
- Excellent English reading and writing skills.
- You have deep knowledge and understanding of global platforms.
- You thrive on change and can work with tight deadlines. You do whatever it takes to keep projects on track.