We are looking for a part time Graphic Designer/Artist with exceptional command on graphic tools and an artist-like mind who can produce exceptional and innovative designs.
We are a marketing agency dealing with limited clients and an ideal candidate for this position will be required to fulfill all the Graphic related assignments.
· Design logos, menus, flyers, posters, and promos; revise them based on feedback.
· Make preliminary designs and research material for a project in development.
· Demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies in developing a bold and original design.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in both print and digital.
· Should have experience in making promotional materials, branding, logo designing.
· Proven graphic designing experience.
· Possession of creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
· Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
· Attention to detail when finalising designs.
· Should be open to feedback and willing to make changes to the designs as required.
Preference: Preference would be given to candidates active on social media and who have hands-on experience in handling social media accounts/pages & activations.
Duty Hours: This is a part time job with flexible working hours (which would be decided at the time of interview).
· Market Competitive Salary
· Flexible working hours
· 5 days a week
No educational requirement