We are one of the largest insurance brokers in the UAE and looking to hire an Accounts Operations Executive - Remote
- Work Remotely: Yes
- Hours: 51.5 hours per week
- 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM GST or 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM GST Sundays to Thursdays
- 9:00 AM to 1:00 pm GST Saturdays
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling company's corporate and VIP clients’ policy issuance for new business or renewal approvals as per Underwriter guidelines.
- Processing requests, approvals and related work on group medical, public liability, workmen’s compensation, professional indemnity, marine insurance and others.
- Policy issuance, approvals and endorsements.
- Managing all correspondence and responding to all emails within TAT.
- Sending initial policy placement requests to the underwriters.
- KYC checking as per Insurance Authority guidelines.
- Any other projects and tasks assigned by Manager.
Desired Skills and Background:
- Minimum 2 years of administration or accounting background.
- Excellent IT and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Tech savvy - Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Excel
- Eager to learn and take on new tasks with enthusiasm
- Open to constructive feedback
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking skills
- Laptop or Desktop (Core i5 10th or 11th gen, 6-8gb ram, 500gb - 1TB hard disk) with webcam
- Noise Cancelling Headset, USB based headset
- Internet speed - Download speed of minimum 10Mbps, ping below 5
- Uninterrupted power supply up to 4 hours back-up
- Quiet and Professional Background