We are one of the largest insurance brokers in the UAE and looking to hire a Business Analyst. In order to qualify for the role, you should be available as per the working hours and interested in a long-term committed project.
Work Remotely: Yes
Hours: 51.5 hours per week
10:00AM to 7:30PM PKT (9:00 AM to 6:30 PM GST) Sundays to Thursdays
10:00AM to 2:00PM PKT (9:00 AM to 1:00 pm GST) On Saturdays
As part of the Digital Transformation team, you will be primarily responsible for requirement collection, analyzing, creating business cases, proposing solutions to senior stakeholders and conducting cost benefit analysis. You are confident and environed by communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the business, including management, and are excellent at asking the right questions to extract the information you require to conduct a proper business analysis and deliver quality work within set deadlines. Documentation skills are second nature and you can easily identify the required documents to complete your responsibilities.
You are also experienced in creating functional and technical requirements to support Engineering projects that align with business objectives to provide value to both external and internal customers (stakeholders). To do well, you naturally thrive in a fast-changing work environment, love sharing ideas, introducing new processes and are always on the lookout for new technologies to increase efficiency that would heighten your own knowledge and provide business value. Lastly, you enjoy unchartered territory and are motivated by building processes from ground-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Gather, document, analyze and obtain approval on business requirements from stakeholders.
● Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
● Translate business requirements to functional requirements, develop functional design in line with business processes and principles, and provide clarification of technical requirements for the Engineering team.
● Create business requirement documents, system requirement documents, test plans and test cases.
● Determine request priority and alignment to business strategy in order to manage new requests.
● Conduct cost benefit analysis to provide the business value.
● Create end-user training materials and manuals.
● Use a project management tool to monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of assigned task.
● Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze problems, opportunities and create business cases.
● Coordinate change management activities within the business.
● Introduce and refine standards, best practices and operating principles to the BA process.
● As needed, conduct end-user testing before solution is launched to production
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
● Minimum 2 years of Business Analysis experience
● Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing English
● Confident with interpersonal skills when participating in video calls
● Excellent documentation skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Business process mapping experience (eg. MIRO, Visio or similar)
● Ability to read and understand APIs and web services
● Analytical and problem-solving skills
● Accuracy and attention to detail
● Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
● Highly responsible & reliable
● Basic wire framing experience
Laptop / Desktop with Camera (Core i5 10th or 11th gen, 6-8gb ram, 500gb - 1TB hard disk)
Noise Cancelling Headset (USB based headset)
Internet speed – at least 10mbps
Uninterrupted power supply
Due to the high volume of applications, we regret to inform you that we will reach out only to those applications that are a close match for the role.