We are one of the biggest insurance brokerage houses in the UAE and looking for a Information Security Manager for a home-based position to start immediately.
AFIA enables the Global Workforce to work remotely,
The role will require a solid understanding of information security, security infrastructure and business security.
You will work with key stakeholders to analyze, define and implement industry best practices in line with maintaining and improving the company's overall security.
You will also oversee IT-related risk management activities and will translate risk requirements and constraints of the business into technical control requirements and specifications, as well as provide regular status updates to management.
If interested, please revert to us with a copy of your updated CV with duties and responsibilities, and the following below:
1. What is your notice period, if selected?
2. What was your last salary and what is your expectation of the role in USD?
Work Remotely: Yes
Hours: 51.5 hours per week
10:00 AM to 7:30 PM PKT (9:00 AM to 6:30 PM GST) Sundays to Thursdays
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM PKT (9:00 AM to 1:00 pm GST) On Saturdays
Information Security Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Design policies, guidelines and appropriate architectural principles to ensure the company's cyber security goals are met.
- Work closely with the executive team and IT stakeholders to ensure that appropriate security measures are implemented for ongoing and upcoming digital initiatives.
- Provide reports to summarize risk assessment and security activities, including objectives, planning, methodology, results, analysis and recommendations.
- Develop, plan and implement Information Security projects.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing the company's security, ensuring minimal impact to BAU.
- Act as Data Protection Officer ensuring systems and the information within them adhere to company data security protocols.
- Ensure the company has an effective data retention and archiving process in place for systems that hold company data.
Desired Skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in Information Security, Information Systems or Information Technology.
- 5+ years experience in Information Security or equivalent, at least 2 years in supervisory role Preferred industry qualifications - CISSP / CISA / CRISC/ ISO 27001 LA Certification.
- Understanding of information security principles and industry best practices (e.g., ISO27001)
- Good understanding of the security risks associated with commonly used information technology systems that handle company data and implementing controls (eg. SaaS, email services).
- Experience running detailed risk assessment audits to identify technology security weaknesses.
- A good understanding of IT networking and access management concepts.
- Ability to present security topics to a non-technical audience and highlight the business value.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and influence teams.
- Laptop / Desktop (Core i5 10th or 11th gen, 6-8gb ram, 500gb - 1TB hard disk)
- Headsets (USB based headset)
- Internet speed - 10mbps
- Uninterrupted power supply system
- Quiet background