We are one of the largest insurance brokers in the UAE and looking to hire a Test Automation Engineer.
- In order to qualify for the role, you should be available as per the working hours and interested in a long-term committed project.
- Work Remotely: Yes
- Hours: 51.5 hours per week
- 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM GST or 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM GST Sundays to Thursdays
- 9:00 AM to 1:00 pm GST Saturdays
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own the test suite creation and maintenance for all the Insurance Market applications.
- Increase the automated end-to-end test coverage to include all critical functionalities on the website and the internal tools.
- Ensure all new features / change requests are supported by automated end-to-end tests.
- Define test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
- Performing automated and manual regression tests for live production rollouts.
- Enhancing and maintaining existing automation suites.
- Debugging and analyzing failures with developers.
- Planning and estimating new features in an interdisciplinary team.
- Communicating with developers, project/product managers and stakeholders.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong experience in developing and maintaining test suites for multiple products and performing various kinds of testing as part of the software development lifecycle.
- Laptop or Desktop (Core i5 10th or 11th gen, 6-8gb ram, 500gb - 1TB hard disk) with webcam
- Noise Cancelling Headset, USB based headset
- Internet speed - Download speed of minimum 10Mbps, ping below 5
- Uninterrupted power supply up to 4 hours back-up
- Quiet and Professional Background