A well-established freight forwarding company is looking for an experienced Operations Manager for its Head Office.
Your will be responsible for:
- Managing documentation of Air & Sea shipments (Import & Export)
- Pricing: Obtaining best rates from carriers and agents
- Correspondence with foreign agents, customers, and carriers.
- Assist and prepare all appropriate documentation for Export and Import shipments (Filing ESI in INTTRA, Preparing ISF, Drafting HBL/HAWB, Manifest, etc).
- Responding to agents and customers inquiries in an effective and timely manner.
- Tracking shipments and providing timely updates to customers.
- Generating customers invoices and debit notes for foreign agents.
- Maintaining record of all shipments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be able to write in a coherent manner.
- At least 5 years prior experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a similar position.
- PIFFA (FIATA) diploma highly preferred.
- Prior experience in supervising staff.
- At least 3 references will be required.