Agiletestware is a small company based in San Francisco, USA. We make a variety of software tools that help organizations with engineering processes.
As we are expaning, we need a honest, hardworking, and self directed individual who knows how to follow up with customers, send follow up emails, invoices and quotes, and is highly organized.
The company is very small (3 people) and we all work together like a family. Everyone is expected to do their job because we are all trying to grow the company.
- Strong English (written and verbal). You will be writing a lot of emails and may also be calling customers to try to sell our software, check on payments and quotes, or see how their product evaluation is coming along.
- Internet saavy and have the ability to learn new software for email, sales, google docs, google sheets, slack, etc.
- Highly organized. You will be dealing with hundreds of emails and leads to follow up. You need to organize your work and report weekly on the progress.
- Strong communication skills and passion for working independently as well as in small team. Must be a self starter and figure out thing on your own.
- (big plus) Experience with Google Analytics
- Reach out to new customers via email and checkin on their product evaluation.
- Setup meeting with our engineering team when needed and clearly set the agenda of the meeting.
- Send customer invoices and quotes
- Keep an eye out on customer renewals and send them reminders, follow up with accounts payable deparment if payment is late, etc.
- Weekly report for team explaining number of leads contacted, sales, risky customers, etc.
- Cold messaging potential customers on Linkedin, Reddit, Twitter, and other online platforms.
Our interview proccess is quick and consists of a few parts.
1. Zoom Interview of 60 minutes (in English). We will ask you about your experience, use of technology, how your organize work, and other situational questions.
2. Cover Letter (English) - Tell me something that you read in English (book, research paper, opinion piece, etc) and explain what you learned or discoverd. This is about a 2-3 paragraph.