(This is a work from home job)
We are are small Remote company based out of San Francisco, USA. We make software tools to optimize engineering processes for various companies. Our tools are used all over the world. We are looking for a NodeJS software engineer is a great problem solver, can read and understand complex technical documentation, and creation unique tools and solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Qualification
- Must have 4 Year Computer Science degree
- Devlop tools and integration for other commercial software. You will be working with other APIs, SDKs, to develop your own downloadable tools.
- Write good clean code with unit tests, create CICD pipeline, and automate the build and release process to NPM.org
- Work with product manage to understand the business needs and develop elegant solutions
- Work well with other team members. Learn from other and teach new things to each other.
CV Submission Guidelines (Please Read)
- Your CV should have details about your technical work and NodeJS project.
- Your CV should contain proper english and just contain information about you. We don't care about your religion, famiy information, gender.
- We are very interested in engineering who have a 'passion' for software / programming. Show us something you are proud of. Add a link to your Github profile if you have something to show (highly recommended)
- We will have a 45 minute Google Meeting non-coding interview. Please make sure you have a good internet connection, microphone, and camera.
- If you pass this interview, we will give you a homework problem which will test your ability to code up a solution. We will look at your communication, coding style, unit tests, and the solution itself.