We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) /ETL Engineer to create and manage BI and analytics artifacts (Dashboards, Reports, ETLs).
- He is expected to have the ability to turn data into knowledge with the help of tools and techniques available in business intelligence, ETL and Data Science domains.
- In this role, you should have a solid background in data and business analysis.
- You should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
- If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.Ultimately, you will be heling us to enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics solutions for a specific domain (could be anything e.g. payments, retail, telecom etc)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- BS Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Engineer
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude