We are seeking an outstanding ASP.NET MVC Engineer possessing 4 to 7 years of experience who will be responsible for designing, developing and customization of innovative web applications and web based solutions.
- Perform the hands on coding for Application and Database Development to write well designed, tested and efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites and applications.
- Perform Requirement Gap Analysis and Requirements Specifications Reviews
- Assist in Application Architecture
- Assist in Technical Specifications Documentation
- Work on Application Code Design
- Work on Database Schema Design and Database Development
- Work closely with UI Designers and UI/UX Developers to match visual design intent.
- Assist in merging, deployment and support of enterprise applications.
- Follow the Coding Standards, Best Practices and the Code Review Guidelines
- Responsible for unit / integration testing to deliver optimal services.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering
- Sound concepts of Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, OOP and RDBMS.
- Proven working experience of Web Application Development and Database Development
- Proven working experience of ASP.NET Web APIs with maximum features utilized.
- Working experience on SOA and Windows Services will be plus points.
- Working experience of client side scripting framework i.e. Angular will also be a plus.
- Solid understanding and experience of how web applications work including web application lifecycles, security, session management and cashing.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and Bootstrap.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.