About this Role:
Responsibilities will include:
- Basic understanding of Web Markup, including HTML & CSS.
- Basic knowledge of API management.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- Implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Self-management and prioritization skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering.
Required Technical Skills (Must Have):
- HTML & CSS
- Experience in BI/Analytics based projects is a plus.
Preferred Technical Skills (Plus):