AK Digital is a security providing company based in the UK. We are looking for a potential candidate who can help us in operations management and support our team in the UK by managing multiple management related tasks mainly Operations.
We are hoping to find someone who is willing to work hard and has a positive go-getter attitude.
- We are looking for a potential candidate who can help us in recruitment and support our team in UK by managing multiple management related tasks mainly HR.
- We are hoping to find someone who is willing to work hard and has a positive go-getter attitude.
- Be in direct communication with AKD's UK based team and support the operations by handling the recruitment, documentation, screening and vetting, research work and related activities.
- The prospective candidate will be required to keep the repository up to date with all interactions that the candidate has had with clients and security officers.
- The prospective candidate is expected to develop in-depth knowledge of the market in the UK and have keen insight to research our competitors and manage our process accordingly.
- Be willing to learn and be able to handle multivariate tasks that challenge you and test your ability to adapt to different types of work.
- Ability to work within a team of individuals of various backgrounds without holding any prejudice based on race, beliefs, gender or any such criteria.
- Ideal candidate should have the ability to complete tasks in time and able to manage pressure/work load efficiently.
- Able to properly manage documentations & maintain the company's database.
- Bachelor’s in related field, MBA preferred.
- Able to be persuasive.
- Excellent Oral and Written English skills (Native English Speaker preferred).
- Able to use the Microsoft Office Suite of programs specially Word and Excel.
- Should have experience of atleast 1 year in HR and Management field.
- Should be flexible with multiple roles and tasks.
- Documents Management
- Good presentation skills,
- Good at being a Team Player.
- Time Management Skills.
- Able to handle pressure effectively and calmly.
- Fluent in English (as our services are based in UK)