- A well-established Software house is now hiring a proactive and resourceful Financial Accountant who could independently manage the Finance and Accounting functions of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the CEO to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance on consolidated basis
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process and ensure success of the company
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances
- Attend to daily finance and accounting functions of the company
- Prepare forecast and yearly budgets of the company and determine the financial advantages
Successful Candidate Requirements
- Fluency in English language and Excellent Business Writing Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance (ACCA Finalist / ACCA Member will be an added advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy and attention to details
- Possess Outstanding Leadership & Organizing Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication.
- Critical thinking.
- Analytical Skill
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Spreadsheet Proficiency