Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings.
- Answer phones
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about the company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Send email
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.