The ideal candidate(s) should also highly motivated and passionate. They should be fully up to date on the latest technologies and standards.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications by accessing tools like Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet etc.
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Hands-on experience in building, designing, and maintaining cloud-based applications with Hetzner, etc.
- Working in regulation with industry-standard best practices in close coordination with integration and deployment teams.
- DevOps engineers must have effective leadership and cross-functional leadership and communication skills.
- Expertise in operating Linux environments with good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
- Windows environment expertise would be plus
- Hands-on experience to manage the 2-3 DevOps team
- 5+ years’ experience of supporting infrastructure components both on-premises and cloud-based.
- Have advanced knowledge of Amazon Web Services/AWS Cloud
- Computing from an administrative and usability perspective
- Test automation would be plus
- Must understand basic networking as it applies to server and storage administration
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in, the principles of system design, implementation, and support.
- Significant knowledge of service-oriented architecture system architecture.
Must-Have hands-on experience with the following:
Must have skills:
CI/CD, AWS (Redshift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RDS, ELB, AutoScaling, Lambda, etc…), Databases (MongoDB), Docker, GIT, Infrastructure as code and configuration management (Puppet, Ansible), Web Servers ( Nginx).