- Data Management
- Coordinate and manage the collection of student data throughout the academic year using the school database Maintain an accurate overview of each cohort with regards to the key characteristics used in the analysis of student data such as gender, pupil premium, SEND, EAL, etc.
- Extract data from the school database and use it to produce and distribute accurate and timely reports for all stakeholders. Keep up to date with the format and meaning of the various pieces of data that we collect about our students, and where available local and national benchmarks.
- Contribute to the strategic development of how we present, use and report student data.
- Contribute to the maintenance and delivery of Pupil Progress Meeting events (Parents' Evenings), as part of the strategic reporting cycle.
- Check data that is to be shared with external agencies such as the Department for Education for accuracy.
- Maintain an informed overview of the data required for the completion of the school census, and construct and submit the census in line