Are you eager to be a part of a company that offers :
- Friendly and relaxed work environment
- To grow with the latest technologies
- To focus on work-life balance
- Working exposure with international clients
And offers benefits like:
- IPD (Health Insurance)
- Leave encasement
- Interest-Free Employee Loan Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Double bonuses to work on a holiday
- Company Sponsored Trainings & Workshops
- Annual Increment
- In house sports
- In house Gym
- Team building parties
- Annual Trip
- Outdoor activities
If so, you are on the right job.
AllZone Technologies is looking for senior WordPress/PHP developers in its Johar Town Lahore office
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills and working exposure to international clients.
- Will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the IT department.
- The applicant must be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and leading objectives within a team of WordPress Developers
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ensuring that all external websites are running and functioning.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience using Elegant Theme’s theme builder, Divi
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
5+ years of experience in developing and managing PHP/WordPress instances.