Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within Oracle E-Business Suite and other software applications used.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue using task tracker system.
• Escalate and work with Internal Oracle team and/or third-party support as needed.
• Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and end users.
• Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
• Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
• Maintain knowledge bases and frequently asked questions resources on to assist in problem resolution.
• Perform testing and validation of applications during preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, and software upgrades.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• 3+ years of experience after graduation in development, architecting and implementing Oracle EBS modules
• Proficient in all modules involved in Order-to-Cash (OM, Advanced Pricing, Shipping, WMS, Inventory, AR, Costing, XLA, GL), Procure-to-Pay (Purchasing, Inventory, WMS, AP, Costing, XLA, GL) or Forecast to Manufacture processes (WIP, Costing, XLA, Inventory) and Financials (FA, CM, GL)
• Technical Expertise on Oracle Open Interfaces/API s for the different Modules within all EBS Modules
• Technical Expertise on different tools/programming languages such as PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder, Java, APEX
• Experience in applying Service-Oriented Architecture to solutions
• Extensive knowledge and experience in using and applying API, OAF,. NET and XML based solutions