As a Business Development Manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities to generate revenue, increase profitability and enhance business growth. We expect you to be involved in careful strategic planning, present the business in appropriate markets and improve the business’s operations and reputation.
You can either play a single role in AlphaRages or lead the whole team. You will be required to work across all areas of the business. Commission up to 2-5% will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll have to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities, involving targeting new markets, customers, products and services, partnerships, trends, and growth areas along with discovering new ways to reach existing markets, to meet and exceed expectations
- Focus on generating leads and making cold calls to the potential customers
- Manage meetings with customers either on phone or face to face
- Develop relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Understand customers’ needs, can respond effectively, and know how to plan to meet those needs
- Think strategically and set objectives so to develop and enhance the business
- Work strategically to execute important planning which is required to implement operational changes
- Prepare quotes and proposals for customers
- Analyze sales figures and write reports
- Good understanding of the business’s products and services and can advise customers about them
- Train members of the team and can organize external training when needed
- Create, review and discuss promotional strategies and activities with the marketing department
- Finding ways to improve business’s operations
- Coordinate with the finance team with respect to the marketing budget
- Keep up-to-date with the changing trends in the business world.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business, or related field
- At least 2.5 -3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- Strong communication skills with sound IT knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Can manage multiple projects
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Be proactive and able to grow with minimal guidance
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Benefits at AlphaRages
- Competitive salary package
- Paid leaves
- Bi-annual recreational trips
- Company celebrations including work anniversaries, birthdays, Company’s anniversary, etc.
- Increments based on fair performance appraisals
- Friendly environment
Job Timings: 02:00PM to 10:00PM. Location: Jail Road, Lahore.
Immediate joining is preferable.