We are looking for a talented React Native developer to join our Software Development team. As a React Native Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining mobile applications that will be launched on multiple platforms such as android or iOS.
If you have outstanding programming skills and have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development company, then this just might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application life cycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable mobile applications with clean and readable code.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs that match designs across both mobile platforms.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules and UI Components when required.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, front-end developers, and Software Testers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of professional experience working as a React Native developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire app development process (design, development, and deployment) and programming techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in developing Cross-platform mobile applications using React Native.
- Well versed with SQL as well as NoSQL databases (I.e. MySQL, Firebase, NoSQL)
- Strong grip on third-party APIs (i.e. Maps, Social Media integration, etc.)
- Understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed. Familiarity with native build tools i.e. XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with GitLab and Git Command line is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership over your work.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or a related field
- Bi-Annual Performance-based increments
- Paid Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Friendly working environment
- Great learning curve
- Exposure to international Products
- Birthdays Celebrations
- Annual Dinners & Meet-ups
- Recognition Awards
- Annual Tour