Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels always strives to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
Education: BE (Electrical / Electronics)
Experience: At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
The ideal candidate should be having:
- Technical knowledge and experience of Distribution & Rectifier Transformers, LV/MV Switchgears, VCBs, ACBs, MCCBs, Protection Relays, Phase Protection Relays, Overloads and Contactors.
- Technical knowledge and experience of PLCs, Drives, Hardware loops, Instruments including HMDs, Pyrometers, Loop Scanners, Photocells, Proximity Sensors, LVDTs, Light Curtains, Temperature/Pressure/Flow Transmitters, Solenoids, Encoders etc.
- Knowledge of Automation Software including Step 7 & PCS7.
- Capability of working independently with proactive approach, must have good Judgment & problem solving abilities to apply logical & technically valid solutions in case of faults, show high level of accountability & good sense of ownership with good quality of work and strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Capability of minimizing departmental downtimes with focus on root cause eliminations, reducing same fault frequency, ensure timely & regular filling of Shift reports (Checklists, log sheets, history cards etc) with identification/rectification of any abnormal trend.
- Knowledge of using SAP for making reservations & raising Purchase Requisitions.
- Capability of contributing to Spare Planning & Management with identification of Critical Spares & awareness of Store Stock Inventory
- Good Trouble shooting skills, should be well versed in reading & understanding SLDs, Power & control loops, and capable to supervise/direct Electrical Maintenance activities to ensure healthiness and availability of Electrical equipments for better Plant utilization.
- Train the fellow colleagues and Electricians for team building and effective utilization.