Anchor Manpower has an immediate opening for a full-time Billing Accountant work in its office. The successful candidate will work with assigned clients to ensure that billing requirements are met in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner for assigned bills and clients. Telebridge Comunications offers competitive pay and benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain complete billing records for assigned clients.
- Review each invoice in final form; prepare record and mail invoices to clients.
- Submit invoices electronically through xero website.
- Maintain specific client billing requirements and ensure that requirements are met.
- Work with assigned group clients to ensure that billing requirements are met and bills are completed efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that billing deadlines are met.
- Meet schedule as directed by management to promptly mail and record bills.
- Review, research, and resolve client overpayments.
- Maintain regular, prompt attendance.
- Work well with others as part of a team.
- Perform other duties as needed or required.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting, plus two year of accounting experience; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience .
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills, and proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Experience in billing and with Xero software is preferred.
- Must be fluent in english and can handle international clients.