We are looking for an IT Specialist who will be responsible for helping create, manage, and support internal systems critical to the daily operation of our company.
You will ensure the system functions correctly, that customer experience with new changes is positive, and that system performance, availability, security and compliance are not compromised with each new release. This position also generates reports on quality of deployment and approves releases of software modules.
• Responsible for the reliability and consistent quality of software releases, including end-to-end performance, security, and high availability/redundancy.
• Ensure core software regression and a range of individual client functionality is targeted each release using test resources and automated test plans.
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback; ensure test cases are valid and match the business requirements; verify all changes are tied to documented and approved requests/requirements.
• Develop test strategies and execute well-structured test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Set up and ready testing environments in preparation for test cycles.
• Develop and execute automated testing methodologies and coordinate with a team of software developers, network/infrastructure engineers, database engineers.
• Collaborate with management, technical teams, and engineering groups as needed to ensure a quality software release.
• Collaborate with engineers to resolve outstanding bugs.
• Participate in deployments (sometimes after hours or off-peak hours) to provide QA support
Skills & Experience:
• 2 years of experience in a Testing/Quality Assurance/Performance Tuning/High Availability role.
• Experience on enterprise systems in a high demand environment preferred.
• Proven experience as a QA or software developer.
• Software development lifecycle testing experience. (Experience with Agile/Scrum is a plus.)
• Experience with test automation platforms and methodologies.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing.
• Experience analyzing and debugging hardware, software, and network systems.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...阅读更多