The purpose of this role is to head the engineering and development department of a Real Estate Development Company which currently is in the process of developing its 2nd housing scheme and is actively looking for more projects.
1. Lead the development of housing scheme infrastructure e.g. roads, sewerage pipes, drainage etc.
2. Do the necessary due diligence and short list vendors for sub-contracting, where sub-contracting is approved by the Board
3. In charge of quality and timely execution of all development works
4. Maintain a rolling ledger of development works and any delays along with necessary explanations and proposed corrective actions
5. Oversee any house building construction projects that are undertaken by the company
6. Lead the effort for scoping out land for new housing scheme projects (discussions with patwaris and representatives of land owners; other land scoping techniques)
7. Lead a team of surveyors and junior engineers to ensure meeting of targets in a timely and effective manner
Bachelors in Civil Engineering
Salary Range: 60k – 100k per month. A housing allowance/provision may also be discussed.
1. Civil Engineer – registered with PEC
2. Minimum 10 years of experience
3. High level technical experience in managing a housing scheme(s)
4. Experience with technical oversight of Home and commercial constructions
5. Town planning license (not necessary but will be useful)
Proficient with Word & Excel; has experience with working on PC1&2 and knows how to prepare relevant reports for construction projects
Candidates with evidence of excellence in past work experience will be prioritized. Can be tested through reference checks and other appropriate means
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...阅读更多