Apex Logics is looking for "Unity Game Developers" who can turn a game ideas into code on a fast moving environment.
- The candidates will be involved in various aspects of game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Generate game scripts and storyboards
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems