We are looking for Medical Billing Executive having minimum 3 years of prior working experience. This position requires attention to detail, a strong work ethic, ability to follow through and multitask.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, organize and monitor progress of tasks assigned.
- Ensure team members work to resolve issues/verify deliverables.
- Audit practices, finding and resolving neglected areas.
- Analyze clearinghouse, ERA and EOB rejections and providing viable solutions where possible.
- Coordinate with respective AR team leads for effective practice management.
- Correction of assigned errors in TD.
- Thorough verification of EDI files and coordination with NY office on paper claims printing in case of any issue.
- Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
- Resource should have experience of at least 1-3 years in the relevant field.
- Good understanding of full life cycle revenue cycle management.
- Computer Knowledge
- Data Entry
- Medical Billing
Major Job Responsibilities:
- AR Follow-ups
- Denial Fixation
Perks: Self Medical Insurance, Provident Fund