Conceive, Plans, coordinates, directs, monitors and responsible for managing HR team and activities (from initiation to completion) and assists Senior Management as per the approved policies and procedures and keep them updated about all HR functions taking place in the Head Office/Business Units. Ensure compliance of ongoing task in a benefiting Manner.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy
- Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Forming strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge and coach in a high performance environment.
- Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
- Lead the work to regularly review the company's talent management processes within dept, icluding performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- To facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions, website advertising, updating of the company resource plan, sifting and selection of CV’s, attending interviews (if required).
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- To be a pro-active member of the management team.