We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks.
- The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality.
- You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of iOS,
- Familiarity with APIs and mobile libraries
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Good knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences