We are looking for an ASP.NET developer to be responsible for designing and monitoring applications.
- The responsibilities of ASP.NET developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality.
- To be successful as an ASP.NET developer, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, high-quality coding skills, and the ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Ultimately, a top-notch ASP.NET developer should have superior knowledge of software development, a keen eye for detail, and be able to work independently.
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
- Ensuring that junior staff delivers according to standards.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Previous experience as a developer.
- Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET languages (C+, VB, .NET).
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.