We are looking for a full-time Senior SEO Specialist in Pakistan for a multinational company with at least six years of experience in Search Engine Optimization. You will be working Monday to Friday from our office in Islamabad.
As a Senior SEO Specialist you are responsible for creating and publishing online content of the highest quality, working on page and off page optimization of our websites. The role also supports the team on a number of campaigns and special projects. Although the role’s primary focus is SEO and digital activity, there is also a strong focus on driving customer growth and profitability online.
• On-page and Off-page optimization of our websites
• Keywords research focusing on customer growth
• Creating new Social Media Pages for our stores
• Managing inventory
• Reviewing user-experience journeys for products and suggest improvements to ecommerce team.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Web Master
• Management of e-mail marketing campaigns
• Work with a variety of teams; Sales, Operations, Content Development Team and IT.
• Driven and great at communication
• Maintain brand image
• Website management (CMS)
• Competitor Analysis
• Minimum 6 years of experience in SEO with an international brand
• Proven experience in delivering quality traffic growth and new customer acquisition.
• Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Web master and Excel.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
• Extremely organized approach to all tasks and working to deadlines.
• A natural communicator, both in person and through digital channels. You should have a natural instinct that drives you to communicate ideas and engage with people.
• Experience with B2B and B2C businesses
• The experience of working with external agencies.
• Degree or equivalent in IT, marketing, design, communications or similar discipline.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good understanding of digital analytics and KPIs
• Ability to meet company’s targets.
• Ability to manage a project manage and drive online marketing strategy
Status of the Job: Full Time – Permanent
This is an exciting time to be part of our team so if you are interested in the role please apply now.
Online support to a U.S based Firm.Purveyors of fine electronic cigarettes and supplies.Providing a safer solution to smoking. Our electronic cigarettes offers the nicotine-addicted alternative to smoking tobacco. Come check out our diverse product line.