We are looking to for a passionate 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 Associate to join our growing solar installation company.
- As a 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 Associate , you will have the first contact with our customers, providing them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar.
- Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support.
- You may also be required to visit customer sites and consult on larger installations.
𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 Associate 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨:
- Meeting with customers at site locations.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems.
- Demonstrating company solar products in a working environment. Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the customer’s needs.
- Creating fully customized energy packagers for large-scale solar installations
- Following up on sales quotes from other members of the sales team.
𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 Associate 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:
- DAE Electrical/Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years Solar Sales Experience.
- In-depth knowledge of solar equipment and installations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Ability to travel and work irregular hours.
- Basic knowledge of sales and Office Software.