As a Manager Business Development / Sales Manager, you'll need to:
1. You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for business to agreed targets.
2. Annual target of given invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
3. Presenting business to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
4. Must spend 80% of time out of the office in meetings new clients.
5. Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
6. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
7. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the business are captured and explored.
8. Preparation of technical & commercial proposals for quotation.
9. Supervision of drawing, BOQ & qualification section including all certifications.
10. Develop a strategic plan for SWOT analysis for future business.
11. As a representative of Business at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
12. Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current.
13. Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following business procedure.
14. A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives.
15. Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
16. You will effectively interact with other departments including the account, operation management and technical team.
17. Keeping abreast of issues affecting search engine marketing companies and the search engine industry and collecting competitor intelligence.
18. Keeps on searching more clients and must have complete tender notice information.
19. Ensuring business remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
20. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
21. Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties.
22. Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues.
23. Understand clients' needs.
24. Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal.
25. Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
26. Maintain the Business Development databases
27. Appropriate Administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison
28. Self-development and continuing personal development
29. After selling the product keeps the after sales service documentation in terms of all aspects of the product sold.
30. Other duties that may be assigned by CEO / Director from time to time
Ashraf Industries (established since 1980) as an experienced Steel Fabrication, Manufacturing, Production & Engineering company offering a large variety of products & services, both to the operational and new projects in a diversified range of industrial sectors. Over the last three decades, Ashr ...
Ashraf Industries (established since 1980) as an experienced Steel Fabrication, Manufacturing, Production & Engineering company offering a large variety of products & services, both to the operational and new projects in a diversified range of industrial sectors. Over the last three decades, Ashr ...阅读更多