The Assistant Manager Finance is responsible for end to end implementation of financial work according to the organizational polices. Ensure all the program and projects are timely supported for smooth implementation. He will work closely with the Head of Finance/Executive Director and rest of the finance team to ensure that all the work is properly managed within the time prescribed. By utilizing a standard implementations of project plans, the AM Finance will facilitate internal and external project execution expenditures, income and keep himself updated on financial matters of all staff.
• Receive bills/receipts from Admin & procurement departments, checking of vendor’s bill with purchase requisition, approval of requisitions, match bill with requested items and amount, and check Goods Received Notes (GRN) & Goods Issue Note (GIN) with all the bills. Check acknowledgements, if require. After approvals, bills are processed for payments according to the allocations and availability of funds. If there is a shortage of funds, a Journal Voucher (JV) is conceded and a liability is created.
• Preparation of bank cheques and payment vouchers in MIS.
• Deduction of Withholding tax (WHT) from Vendors on invoices according to the Government’s prevailing law.
• Details of WHT deducted from vendors is uploaded weekly on FBR portal through generating a PSID and deposited in NBP /SBP. A CPR is also received after depositing WHT amount in NBP/SBP.
• Collect bank statements through a company letter from all banks on monthly basis and prepare bank reconciliations of all banks.
• Handling of petty cash.
• Dealing with banks regarding different activities and Issues.
• Receive payroll from HR department, Prepare payroll sheet according to different program (Regular & donor). Making disbursement plan of Salaries. Prepare payroll reconciliation at end of month, after approval of HOF. Prepare letters & cheques for disbursement of salaries.
• Receive stipend sheets from Program teams, prepare cheques and disburse stipend to trainees on the monthly basis.
• Provide support to Project/program team on working of donor-funded projects.
• Providing sound financial support and insights to Head of Finance.
• Maintain and assist Head of Finance in compilation of financial results and insights.
• Assist Head of Finance in formulation of business financial strategy.
Required Skill Set: