Acting as a project champion to gather and understand business requirements across multiple stakeholders, liaising with various teams, and effectively manage the progress to be aligned with business priorities.
- Direct liaison between Business Intelligence and DevOps teams in order to allocate resources efficiently for the allocated tasks.
- Being literate in business analytics and project management tools and frameworks such as: JIRA, Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Lean, and so on.
- Leading frequent team meetings on progress, risks, detailed reporting, and ensuring team members are aware of their tasks clearly and transparently.
- Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and/or diagrams for the product
- Write user stories, define acceptance criteria and participate in all development ceremonies
- Facilitate internal and external stakeholder discussion for continuous feedback
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to ensure regulatory compliance and support audit requests
- Work with the UX team to define an amazing product experience
- Knowledge on Sql/Postgres with having good grip on queries.
- Good hands-on knowledge of Cloud based databases.
- Basic Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS etc).
- Masters Degree in Technology or Business.
- 0- 4 years of work experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Being fluent in English is a mush for this role. Reporting and delegating with team members in plain and clear English.
- A team-oriented person with a “can-do” attitude
- Has exposure to product management.
- Has a strong commitment to work
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex project plans, design, and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements
- Strong interpersonal, project planning and implementation
- Detail-oriented and able to successfully plan, prioritize, execute and track tasks and responsibilities in order to meet established individual and group deadlines
- Independence and self-motivation, with the ability to exercise autonomous judgment when dealing with competing priorities and initiatives, while keeping management well informed of issues, progress, and status
- Able to seek and analyze information from a variety of sources
- Ability to see the bigger picture while also able to get into the weeds on details.