Head of Internal Audit Department objectively review Auriga Group business processes.
- Ensure that the Group is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
Key Job Descriptions of this posit includes, but not limited to:
- Design processes (including proper controls) to minimize risks to error and fraud.
- Develop Internal Audit Scope and Half Yearly Audit Plans.
- Identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes.
- Tracking the group Cash inflows and outflows.
- Assess the group’s risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts.
- Pre and Post Audit of Expenses, Provisional Receipts, etc.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- Promote ethics and help identify improper conduct.
- Assure safeguarding of Fixed Assets.
- Objectively assess group’s IT and/or business processes.
- Investigate fraud, where necessary.
- Communicate the findings and recommendations.
- Data Analysis and routine management reporting.
- Performing the complete audit cycle and limited scope group assignments.
- Visit to Regional Offices, where necessary.