The candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Designing and implementation of software modules.
• Specification, designing and implementation of real-time ECU softwares.
• Development of real-time models for hardware-in-the-loop simulation in MATLAB® /Simulink® and C/C++.
• Commissioning of the simulators in cooperation with the control systems.
• Design of Test cases for ECU: hardware-in-the-loop systems.
Required Experience (1 -3 years):
• Problem analysis, requirement defining, programming, designing, modeling and simulation.
• Embedded Systems testing.
• Experience with script languages Python and simulation languages Matlab/ Simulink, C/C#.
• Experience in Machine learning and Deep learning will be an advantage
• Knowledge about Autosar and CAPL will be an advantage
• He/ She should be able to define objectives clearly and manage schedules effectively
• He/ She must have analytical skills and be a good communicator to be able to share technical information.
• He/ She may later be required to lead small cross-functional teams