Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Record business transactions
• Ensure the accuracy of the recorded data and make sure the information is available as and when required.
• Manage accounts payable and receivable at the branch and update the Lahore Office
• Follow up on the payments by reconciling with the bank receipts and statements
• Calculate, verify and prepare employee salaries & wages and all other dues by reviewing attendance and other records prepared by HR
• Keep a track of all liabilities (bills / expenses) and manage payment schedules
• Prepare timely reports for the head office on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis detailing cash receipts, expenditure, profit and loss statements
• Other tasks and duties as assigned from time to time
Education and Key Competencies
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
· Be able to maintain general ledger
· Knowledge of Ms. Excel and Word
· Possesses strong communication skills
· Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We provide school education of the highest quality to the residents of Lahore and Bahria Town. We are providing high level of education for that we need a trained and better teaching faculty. We educate kids of all ages, including Pre-School, Junior and High School, Matric, O-Level, and A-Level.