We are looking for an experienced Construction and Finishing Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Monitor materials and stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Must have experience in luxury homes and top notch finishing
- Experience working with interior designers and architects will be a plus
- Knowledge of using CAD will be a plus
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Ability to understand working drawings, MEP, all the layouts and all the technical drawings
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field or equivalent certification will be an advantage.