· Provide assistance to Head SWIFT Operations in day to day activities and projects
· To evolve ideas/suggestions in improving internal functions and taking new initiatives for achieving efficiency & accuracy in all related areas and processes.
· Monitoring of SWIFT Alliance Access application and connectivity for hassle free operations.
· Quality Service Delivery to different areas in the Bank both local as well as overseas.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Liaising with ITD along with other stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of mandatory/ optional updates issued by SWIFT Belgium in timely manner.
· Coordinate with M/s. SWIFT Belgium for E-Ordering and case reporting as and when required.
· To formulate Procedure Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation in line with compliance guidelines and also review them on regular basis.
· Coordination with Information Security Department for SWIFT security related matter and ensure timely submission of SWIFT Security Attestation.
· Provide assistance to SWIFT Security Officer’s in various security related matters.
· Review & resolution of outstanding issues of Internal/ External Audit.
· Perform SWIFT application parameterization activities as and when required.
· To monitor and ensure that internal controls are exercised to obtain satisfactory rating from internal audit.
· Provide assistance to internal customers regarding SWIFT related activities.
· Perform Archive/ Backup activities in timely manner.
· To manage SWIFT invoices.
· Arrange to provide different MIS’s as and when required.
· To supervise disposal process of SWIFT messages to concern Branches/ Segments.
Bank AL Habib was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in October 1991 and started banking operations in January 1992. DAWOOD HABIB GROUP, the sponsors of Bank AL Habib Limited have a very long track record of banking which dates back to 1920s. They were among the founder members of Habib Bank L ...阅读更多