We need SQA Engineers (Software Quality Assurance Engineers) to work at our software house in Karachi.
Candidates should evaluate and test web applications to verify that it functions according to specifications and standards by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Tests web applications to compare to specifications and documentation.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in web applications functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
- Establishes benchmarks for program efficiency in operating and response times.
- Performs web UI validation for cross browser compatibility.
- Creates & executes test cases and test data.
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of applications.
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for application design and testing.
- Coordinates testing by users and third parties.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Trains and supports users.
- Reviews and contributes to web applications documentation.
- Software testing
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication
- Clients Training
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Firm grasp of how the web works
- Knowledge of CRM will be a plus
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Bi-Annual Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual and sick leave encashment
- Friendly environment to work.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth.
- Free internet access at home
- Quarterly recreations
Other Skills Software testing, SQA, test cases, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, SQA Engineer, bug tracker