Energetic & young candidates are required who want to start their career with us. Bill Max MD is a New York-based healthcare facility providing Healthcare services.
At the beginning of 2019, we have successfully launched our Medical Billing House in Lahore. Our Company is committed to providing our employees with an enriching and a rewarding environment. We are constantly hiring excellent resources who can maintain and regulate in-house workflow. An excellent salary package will be offered to the right candidates as per their skills and expertise. Also, the company will provide paid training to the selected candidates at full pay from the date of joining.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of different Electronic health records (EHR) and insurance portals & CRM.
- Review patient bills for accuracy or completeness and obtain any missing information.
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines especially Medicare and state Medicaid.
- Follow up on Unpaid/Rejected claims within the standard billing cycle time frame.
- Check each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary.
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances as indicated by the paperwork team.
- Communicate Effectively with Team and Clients.
- To perform the Account Receivables, Denial Management, Appeal Management.
- To maintain the protocols and documentation of each performed task.
- Knowledge about CPT/ICD coding and Prior Authorization/Referral Requirements.
- Bachelor and Graduation.
- Preference will be given to the person knowing this position.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills (MS Word & Excel) and different CRMs is compulsory.
Shift Time (06:00PM to 03:00AM)
Salary range: Depends upon your qualifications and experience.