We are looking for QA Engineers to join our fast growing team! We develop awesome mobile games.
These are full-time opportunities.
• Thorough analysis of business requirements, gap analysis.
• Create and execute test cases for assigned feature.
• Communicate issues, risks and test status in a timely and detailed manner.
• Determine root cause of issues found.
• Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results.
• Contribute to a culture of innovation and quality across our organization.
• CS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Good to have some QA/Software Development experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and QA challenges.
• Thorough understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
• Unity3d scripting experience (big plus).
• Experience working at a game development studio.
• Mobile applications testing or internet gaming experience preferred.