We are looking for talented Native App Developers (IOS and/or Android) with 5+ years experience in application creation for a full-time homebased work. You may apply if you have single platform only experience (only Android or only iOS experience). Please check against the qualifications that is appropriate to your platform.
The right candidate should be a team player, dedicated and committed with his/her work.
This is a remote work so the candidate must be able to work from home efficiently.
- Be involved with all stages of application development, design, modifications, development and implementation of mobile applications, from UI design to final testing.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to the app store and support.
- Contribute to our multi-skilled functional team that follows a flexible and innovative culture that emphasizes taking ownership, accountability, professional growth, and continuous improvement of projects.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
Tools & Programming Languages Required:
- Android SDK or iOS Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Excellent knowledge in Android SDK, core Java and Kotlin
- Proficient knowledge in Objective-C, Swift and iOS SDK
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred from a reputed institute; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
- Ability to work remote
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Portfolio of published applications (at least 5 native Apps)
Other Skills Required:
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Android/iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Having experience in building simple games on various engines is preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- Knowledge of developing consumer facing mobile applications and integrate it with the web services.
- Experience of Hybrid Frameworks (React Native, Flutter etc.)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS Design Patterns and Interface Guidelines.
- Proficiency in latest Xcode
- Strong knowledge of application development methodologies ( writing code, debugging, version control, documenting, testing and deployment).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment.
- Should be independent, self reliant and highly motivated to learn the new technologies on his or her own
A competitive salary package awaits the successful candidates!