Bloomrix is a fast-growing digital and creative company with years of experience and a wonderful team of young professionals who are busy in supporting businesses, taking them to the next level in the local and international markets.
We are currently seeking "Senior Software Engineer" (LAMP/LEMP Stack) for our company with the following knowledge and skillset.
- CS/IT/Software Engineering graduate with 3 years professional experience in developing websites & web applications from scratch using the Laravel framework
- Software development experience using Laravel Framework, PHP and related technologies with strong knowledge of relational database design and architecture.
- Capable of Implementing suitable application’s Architecture & Design from scratch.
- Capable of delivering end to end products starting from Requirements Analysis to Development, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as BitBucket and GitHub
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Must have worked with on-line payments gateways such as Paypal, Stripe, etc.
- Handling of assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and with high quality, both design and development using Agile development methodology.
- Analysing and understanding the end product requirements and specs in terms of functionality, usability, and reliability and implement it as-is.
- Implementing multiple levels of software architecture, including user interface, business logic, data access, database, security, and analytics.
- Reviewing code for technical accuracy, performance, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Fulfilling administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Problem-solving and issue resolution by making concise and informed decisions.
Type: Full-time Permanent
Timing: 12:30pm - 09:00pm Mon to Fri
Salary: Market Competitive (Negotiable as per skillset & experience)